CLOUD4C-MSS MANAGED SECURITY SERVICESFOR WEB SECURITY (CALLED “MSS FOR WEB SECURITY”) INCLUDE
- Web Antivirus and Web Antispyware services to help Customer in detecting Viruses and Spyware in response to the Requests for Web pages and attachments issued by Customer’s users
- Web URL Filtering services to help prevent access to certain Web pages or attachments, by Customer’s users (in line with Customer’s access restriction policy).
MSS for WEB security is intended to help Customer enforce an appropriate computer use policy.
How does it work? (How Solution Would be Deployed)
A Gartner MQ leader virtual appliance-based solution would be deployed in CLOUD 4C MSS DC and Entire customer network would be connected via either MPLS/ P2P or Internet VPN to provide WEB security services with DDOS protected Internet Bandwidth. WEB security would include below solution components.
Web proxy server
Web Content / URL static as well as dynamic Reputationbased ltering
Web Security As A Service
- Real-time antivirus, malware, spyware, and adware protection.
- URL ltering using pre-dened categories
- Content blocking with the option for time-based rules.
- Integration with LDAP and Active Directory.
- Incorporates web-based application ltering.
- Supports whitelists and blacklists by user wise.
- Contains a comprehensive reporting suite
- Increase uptime levels through 24x7 management & monitoring by experienced security engineers
- Deploying & conguring WEB security along with proxy server solution virtual appliances.
- Integrating with AD for user authentication or SSO
- Weekly WEB security Status Standard report per host as well as per user basis
- Weekly Top 10 heavy browsers report
- lf critical malware les detected alert notication via Email 24x7 basis
- 24x7x365 days Continues WEB security service
- Additional services Days as SLA remedy
- Remediation help at additional charge
- Effective Protection against Ransom ware
40+ Security Controls
12 Years of Proven Experience With Special Reference to Managed Cloud Security
Global presence in 35 Countries
More than 3500 enterprises
Single SLA up to application login layer