- About Cloud4C
- Cloud Products
- Cloud Services
- Global Presence
- Contact Us
Why 4 Copy Cloud?
- 2 Copies with synchronous replication are required to ensure highest uptime of your instance.
- 3rd copy is saved in the same city that of the primary location in a different Datacenter.
- 4th copy is a backup kept to ensure data is safe from real time integrity issues. It is kept in a different seismic zone. This 4th copy can also be upgraded to zero data loss Infrastructure.
How Secure is Cloud4C?
Cloud4C security services come with following features
- Virtual firewall, One time password, Log Analyzer, HIDS, Multi Factor Authentication, SOC, SIEM, VA & PT
- Over 10,000 Cloud Instances have been provisioned over the last 3 years by CtrlS.
- Many Global MNC's & 24 out of the Economic Times 100 companies of India currently use services of CtrlS.
175 Apps, 3000+ Metrics
Upgrade upto 76 Cores, 96 GB
- Load Balancing:
Spanning Upto 24 Nodes
Store Data Upto 16 TB
Manage your Traffic With Virtual Firewall
- OS Images:
More than 100+ OS Images
24x7 support with 10 Tickets free
170 POPs, 35 Countries
Cloud4C is a global cloud and managed services provider serving over 2000 customers worldwide including 60+ Fortune 500 multinationals and mission-critical businesses in 20+ countries spread across Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa, APAC with a goal to expand the footprint to 40 countries by 2019.
Cloud4C currently has 18 Centers of Excellence (CoEs) equipped with 1500+ skilled and certified experts who are addressing the needs of the enterprises by deploying cloud infrastructure that is compliant with country specific privacy and data residency guidelines.
The company partners with large enterprises and global Independent Software Vendors in delivering applications to its end customers on its flagship community cloud platform. The cloud infrastructure is built on a robust architecture with high availability, disaster recovery and backup to provide zero data loss combined with near zero downtime.
The company also specializes in multi cloud platforms and collaborates with other global cloud providers to provide seamless client experience to its customers.
Cloud4C strongly believes that adding value to customers is not just fundamental but also defines very purpose.
16, Software Units Layout, Madhapur (Hitech-City), Hyderabad – 500081, Telangana, India
Contact (Board): +91 40 42030700
Support : +91 40 46474747
Fax: + 91 40 23116055
1745, Broadway, 17th Floor, New York - 10019, USA.
G 05 , building no 11, Dubai Internet City, Dubai , UAE.
23rd Floor Ste.3, M Thai Tower, All Seasons Place 87 Wireless Rd,Phatumwan, Bangkok, Thailand.
160 Robinson Road #17-01 SPORE BUSINESS FEDERATION CTR SINGAPORE (068914)
L 19 15, William ST, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia.
Toll Free Number: 18001200595