Vice President Alliances - Managed Services
Engaging with Microsoft/Amazon/Google sales organization to communicate our differentiation/capability, and to identify target accounts to approach with the various Microsoft/Amazon/Google services offered by Cloud4C
Learning and articulating both Microsoft/Amazon/Google product features/differentiation as well as Cloud4C ability to implement those technology solutions.
Attending and driving client interactions at trade shows and conferences
Consistent engagement with the field sales.
Responsibilities include driving programmatic engagement with existing field contacts as well as establishing connectivity with new field sales, marketing and business development teams.
Need to drive account level engagement with Sales Team.
Connect Alliances resources around specific customer opportunities.
Work in partnership with Marketing, execute alliance GTM/demand gen regional plan, and own the sales KPIs for the activities.
Experience working closely with Microsoft/Amazon/Google business leaders, Microsoft/Amazon/Google Account Executives, Vertical Business Units, Account Executives
· Coordinate GTM activities with marketing team and ensure optimal utilization to drive growth.
Cultivate strong consultative relationships and act as a primary point of contact for all relevant stakeholders at Microsoft/Amazon/Google to ensure customer satisfaction.
Strong understanding of Microsoft/Amazon/Google vision, product suites (especially Azure/AWS/GCP and their cloud strategy) and Microsoft/Amazon/Google leadership structure and sales model
Multi-year track record of proactively & successfully co-selling and co-delivering with Microsoft/Amazon/Google in targeted clients including established Microsoft/Amazon/Google global & regional sales, technical & services executive relationship, as well as senior sales, technical & services relationships in the field.
Strong executive presence & track record of consistent quota attainment & over achievement
Ability to engage directly in the sales cycle on joint ‘must win’ pursuits/opportunities, as well as facilitate co-sell opportunities
Develop and execute joint GTM strategy and multi-year global business plans, as well as ensuring development of compelling joint GTM value propositions.
Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks to establishing Azure Practice.
Accelerate pipeline, volume and velocity: drive incremental sales, deal engagement and opportunity management, net new bookings: new logos, sourced deals, cross-sell and up-sell deals.
Proactive deal identification and engagement, existing and new accounts: sales/practice engagement and opportunity management, promote value to clients
Additional candidate characteristics include:
- 10+ years Professional Services and Marketing/Alliances
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS degree required, with MBA or equivalent work experience strongly preferred
- Direct experience working at a partner with Microsoft/Amazon/Google in a co-sell model with key sales influencers to execute sales programs is highly desirable
- Past experience working in the Microsoft/Amazon/Google field organization a plus
- Proven track record of success building field relationships across multiple leadership teams to expand awareness to achieving sales quota
- Experience and understanding of a channel + alliance sales model
- Demonstrable knowledge of the public cloud and storage technology segments
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Relationship driven with a strong executive presence and proven ability to build credibility with Senior executives, industry analysts, and employees, combined with an extensive network and a solid reputation for developing and driving successful global partner relationships.