SAP on Azure - The Best of Both Worlds for Your Enterprise Needs
When it comes to mission-critical SAP workloads, cloud is more than just a platform. It is a channel that broadens the possibility for innovation, enables new opportunities for you to grow and excel in your business, improve performance and security and instantly adapt to your evolving needs.
Azure, Microsoft’s SAP-Certified Cloud Platform, is a secure, scalable, and business-proven platform. It provides the ability to spin up your SAP-related infrastructure rapidly and brings you unparalleled performance, security and unique insights to future-proof your business.
A Forrester Total Economic Impact study on the cost savings and benefits for businesses states that organizations may realize up to 102% ROI in 3 years from hosting SAP on Azure.
Cloud4C is an Azure Expert Managed Services Provider (MSP) and, with its team of experts, adds value to your SAP workloads on Azure Cloud. We bring Azure’s innovation, automation, speed, scalability, and optimized cost - and merge it with Cloud4C’s deep knowledge and expertise in handling mission-critical, complex and large SAP landscapes. We have experience in migrating (and managing) the entire suite of SAP applications onto Microsoft Azure. More than that, we provide best in class support. More importantly, we enable enterprises to take the most efficient and cost-optimized migration route. And by doing so, reduce the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
Impact of SAP to Azure migration - Powered by Cloud4C
What Our Clients Say?
Cloud4C successfully migrated our UAE On-premise SAP environment to Azure Cloud. Also, we appreciate and thank Cloud4C for their timely support in transferring on-premise data to Azure India Cloud site. Without their work and dedication, we couldn't have achieved this!
Microsoft Azure, SAP, Cloud4C - A Winning Trio
Drive outstanding results and propel your business with the combined power of Azure and SAP delivered by Cloud4C.
To know more, download our whitepaper “Transform your business with SAP on Azure”
Unlock the SAP to Azure migration with Azure Expert MSP, Cloud4C
Cloud4C is a certified Gold Microsoft partner and premium SAP partner. With our intelligent migration factory approach, we have successfully migrated many SAP workloads to Azure.
Avail Zero Friction based Cloud4C’s Onboarding, Migration, and Service Delivery frameworks. Our SAP on Azure experts have thought through, tested & delivered optimized architectures like Multiple Components One System (MCOS), Multiple Components in One Database (MCOD), Multitenant Database Containers (MDC), etc
Our SAP on Azure expertise in a nutshell
250+ SAP consultants and 750+ certified Azure experts
Managed 15000+ SAP Instances and 2300+ TB of HANA Database
Deployed 565 successful SAP projects across 30 countries
Industry highest SLA of 99.9% up to Application login layer
Premium supplier for SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC)
Offering support for complete suite SAP Applications and Databases
Leaders in managing SAP HANA workloads with 20TB scale up and 64TB scale out
Dedicated SAP on Azure CoE with AIOps powered managed services
Geography/Industry-specific compliance services with Azure Native tools and Cloud4C Managed Security offerings
SAP Reg-Tech certified offerings for IRAP, SAMA, MEITY, MAS, GDPR, HIPAA, and more
Cloud4C SAP Migration Factory
Cloud4C developed a SAP ERP specific Cloud Adoption Framework which has been benchmarked against SAP metrics on Microsoft Azure and in-country Hybrid Cloud hosted across 25+ countries. The framework helps enterprises with their Digital Transformation journey, ensures they meet regulatory compliance needs - and enables business continuity with an end-to-end suite of security controls and managed services, up to SAP Basis support powered by AIOps.
Cloud4C helps you get the maximum use of SAP S/4 HANA for your business by implementing a faster, more secure and cost-efficient migration strategy from your conventional SAP workloads. We have empowered organisations in this journey through our Migration Factory which employs industry best practices, irrespective of cloud platform.
We manage and migrate SAP workloads to Azure using industry best tools and leading practices. We give your organization the access to our unique pool of trained and certified experts that have the experience of working across a wide variety of industries.
Cloud4C SAP on Azure Services overview
Cloud4C’s broad spectrum of services for SAP on Azure includes the design, migration, build, run and operations with SAP Basis technical layer and assurance with 99.9% SLA up-to Application login layer.
Compute and Storage
- SAP Certified Azure Virtual Instances and HLI
- Capability to Support 20TB Scale up & 64TB Scale out
- Managed Premium Disk meeting SAP Performance KPIs
- Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDoS) Protection
- VPN ExpressRoute
- Azure Virtual Network (VNet)
- Azure Application Gateway Web
- Application Firewall
- Backup with cross region availability
- Disaster Recovery - Near Zero RPTO
- Live DR Drills and DR Runbooks
- HANA, Sybase
- Oracle, MAX DB
- Cloud4C Security Frameworks for SAP Apps and DB
- Azure Guard Duty and Azure Inspector
- Azure IAM and Directory Services
- Key Management and HSM
24x7 Operations & Maintenance
- Migration Services
- Automated Health Checks
- Performance Tuning
- SolMan/FRUN. Early Watch Alert (EWA)
- SAP Apps and DB
- Terraform. Ansible FRUN
- ARM Templates
- Assessment of applications and Workloads for cloud readiness.
- Design and implementation of blueprint, landing zone, and proof of concept.
- Industry best practice and advisory service for frictionless migration at ease.
- Zero friction framework for migration.
- SAP and Azure certified resources with over 20 years of Experience.
- 24/7/365 monitoring with end to end ownership.
- Managed services up to SAP Basis technical layer.
- Single SLA up to application login layer.
- IT infrastructure management backed by applications including Opentext, GKPOS, and Hybris.
- Stringent governance and security for advanced Protection.
- Role-based access control with round the clock Security Operation Center (SOC).
- Region and industry-specific compliance controls, including GDPR, IRAP, PCI DSS, NESA, SAMA, etc.
- Real-time monitoring and threat detection.
- Timely security audits for applications and DB.
- SAP-certified Microsoft Azure Public Cloud.
- Secure and resilient architecture with backup.
- Infrastructure configuration for desired performance.
- Industry best protection for mission-critical applications
- DR on Azure designed for improved resiliency
- Zero data loss with stringent RPO and RTO
- Secured Environment: Continued Vulnerability Assessment, Host-based security suite, Application Delivery Controller (ADC), Distributed
- Denial-of-Service (DDoS) protection, Web Application Firewall (WAF) protection, Penetration Testing, and Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Business Continuity: Backup + DR (offered as a service as well)
- Application Engine: in High Availability (Native)
- -HANA DB: HANA System Replication with pre-loaded configuration
- -SQL/ASE DB: Azure Site Recovery (ASR) for complete instance-level synchronous replication to a secondary site
- Recreation of Resources using Azure Site Recovery test failover creation: Instance(s) of SAP Router, SAP SolMan, HANA Studio,
- Application Engine & Common services, Host-Based Security System (HBSS) and Hardening, Vulnerability Assessment and Backup.
Cloud4C’s approach to ensure smooth SAP to Azure Migration
- Detailed analysis of the current SAP landscape
- Evaluation of SAP workloads for migration
- Cloud readiness assessment
- Capture application, security, compliance requirement
- Estimate cost savings, calculate TCO using Azure TCO calculator
- Project workshops to determine and prioritize SAP workloads to be considered for pilot
- Build architecture/Design and Proof Of Concept
- Overall project/resource plan
- Timeline and business decisions
- Prepare the target Azure environment
- Business continuity check
- Change management development
- Functional and user acceptance testing to explore and handover non-productive systems
- Automated deployment of SAP workloads in Azure
- Migration of databases such as SAP HANA on Azure
- Determine when to move and what to move and schedule a migration to ensure zero disruptions
- Monitor SAP landscape 24/7 to minimize any disruptions
- Perform iterative test cycles to ensure all components are correctly transferred
- Fine tuning SAP Azure cloud environment
- Monitoring SAP landscapes & optimizing costs using services such as Azure Monitor for SAP
- Project execution support
- Application management assistance
- Backup & Recovery
- Leveraging Azure data analytics and data visualization resources/tools to understand trends
- Gain predictive insights and create new business opportunities
- Build new capabilities for your SAP applications
SAP on Azure: 5 day Assessment workshop
Get a reliable and trusted path to enterprise excellence with our customized strategy for the entire workload assessment and a feasible migration plan for all your SAP workloads on Azure Cloud - in just a week!
- SAP Infrastructure
- Sizing Check
- Performance optimisation check (top queries)
- High Availability
- Business Continuity [Backup and DR] with suitable options
- Security and Compliances
- EWA Analysis for SAP Best practice and Performance optimization
- Check system recommendations & provide assessment on SAP Notes (correction) which should be applied related to Security Performance, bug fixes, Legal change
- HA on Azure v/s SLA
- Backup methodology
- DR replication methodology
With our SAP & Cloud expertise, along with the power of our intelligent managed services, we have been improving productivity and reducing TCO for many Fortune 500 companies without business disruptions.
Cloud4C’s Switch2Cloud is a one-stop solution for modernizing your SAP landscape. It is a perfect combination of SAP Managed Services, SAP S/4HANA Conversion and SAP Application Management. It’s a solution that can swiftly move you to the cloud and transform your business. With our Switch2Cloud, you can migrate and run SAP HANA on Azure, upgrade to SAP S/4HANA, as well as obtain reliable, scalable and fast storage on the cloud.
SAP Managed Services
SAP S/4HANA Conversion
Single Stop Shop
for Platform Mgmt.
Intelligent Managed Services
Powered by AIOps
SAP on Azure - Our Perspective
For a Hassle-free SAP migration to Azure, follow these steps.
We all know that by migrating SAP to Azure, we can optimize costs, stay secure and scale on-demand. To migrate your SAP applications to Azure without hassle, you need a clear roadmap and plan...
Here is your checklist.
Choosing the right SAP managed services provider is vitally important for your business. It will ensure you are able to achieve business goals, reduce costs and improve quality. The right partner will be able to meet critical requirements and provide certified skills...
SAP on Azure - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is SAP on Azure?
Microsoft Azure is an SAP-certified & trusted cloud platform that lets you move and run your mission-critical SAP applications on the cloud. It provides the capabilities and features for modernizing your SAP landscape, as well as innovate in the cloud. By migrating SAP to Azure, you can obtain a secure, reliable, scalable ERP that is perfect for any growing business.
What are the benefits of SAP migration to Azure?
By migrating your SAP to Azure, you gain unparalleled security, on-demand scalability, unmatched predictive insights and robust cloud infrastructure, reducing CapEx significantly. You also get advanced tools, which streamline operations, enjoy stringent backup and provided with disaster recovery policies/features, which lead to high availability.
Couldn't find the answer you were looking for?
Connect with our SAP on Azure experts today