Modernize your Security Operations Center (SOC) with an Intelligent SIEM + SOAR solution
While hackers are constantly innovating to become more evasive and damaging, cybersecurity can’t afford to stand still. With the increasing number of new devices, cloud databases, applications, hybrid infra models, global workforce and complex IT infrastructures, enterprises are finding it hard to manage security flows and thereby automate them. It is of paramount importance to re-engineer the Security Operations Center (SOC).
Traditional Security Information and Events Management (SIEM) tools have issues such as high-upfront cost and upkeep, skills shortages, limited support, complex pricing, compromised data collection, high false positives with less actionable alerts. (Security Orchestration Automated and Response) SOAR solutions can help your IT security team improve and speed its incident response—a key component to modern cybersecurity. SOAR allows businesses to aggregate and analyze security events and information from diverse sources including SIEM. Using this data, SOAR can effectively automate security investigations, threat hunting, and remediation.
More than 77% of the organizations are deprived of a proper response to cyber-attacks
Data breaches cost enterprises an average of $3.92 million. Government, retail, and technology industries with major sensitive information of the public are an easy target for cyber-attacks
Cybercrime is predicted to inflict damages totaling $6 trillion USD globally in 2021.
Enter Microsoft Azure Sentinel
Microsoft Azure Sentinel is a scalable, cloud-native, SIEM + SOAR solution. It is powered by built-in Artificial Intelligence, security analytics and custom alert rules and automated playbooks to collect, detect, investigate and respond in real-time. It is the one of the cost effective methods for implementing a cloud based SIEM tool with integrated AI to analyze a large volume of data from applications, users, devices and servers on any platform. Azure Sentinel acts as a platform that allows to build unique insights, threat intelligence and detection with machine learning models for an enterprise.
Our Managed Security Services for Azure Sentinel help you take advantage of AI powered technology from Microsoft to strengthen and simplify your security environment. During the engagement, our security experts will address all major areas of your SOC, including new tools or processes that would be beneficial to adopt.
Security data across your enterprise
Threats with vast threat intelligence & AI
Rapidly with protection automation
Critical incidents guided by AI
Cloud4C expertise in Microsoft Azure Sentinel Deployment and Management
Cloud4C’s security expertise in Azure Sentinel includes preparing custom alert rules and automated playbooks to help you detect threats in your environment in real-time. By understanding your requirements and the elements you would like to keep consistent with improved capabilities, Cloud4C makes introducing Azure Sentinel seamless and cost-effective.
- Perform a full investigation of the client’s IT landscape, process and data flows, including customizations and alerts.
- Gather requirements from client and provide upfront cost savings from embracing Sentinel
- Use Case development to optimize client’s visibility into the cloud environment
- Review log types and devices, both on-premises and in Cloud and identify right data sources necessary to support use cases and to move to the cloud
- Assist with the log on boarding activities
- Creating and Configuring Sentinel and on boarding of log data using both native and custom sentinel connectors
- Setting up dashboards and alerts
- Development of Threat Hunting templates and alerting scenarios
- Creation of playbooks that execute automatically when an alert is triggered
- Knowledge transfer, detection and response training and creation of documents for customer’s use.
- Continuous fine-tuning of complete ATT&CK based rules specific to Infrastructure and compliance policies
- Perform Incident management with detailed Root cause analysis and Mitigation.
- Provide weekly and monthly walkthrough on Security posture and developments with actionable intelligence to improvise security posture.
- Dedicated Technical account manager from Security Operations Center (SOC) with a complete understanding of client infrastructure. Incident Auto remediation in minutes without human intervention that saves overall manpower cost and reduces incident response SLA.
- Detailed forensics offered on-demand Team of Threat intelligence experts performing threat hunting.
- Threat modelling based recommendations with a complete understanding of infrastructure. Custom data collection even for the applications which cannot forward logs. Developing custom parsers even for unstructured logs.
Customer Success Stories
Azure Sentinel Deployment at a large Government organization handling sensitive data.
A Nodal Government entity strengthens its Cloud Security with Cloud4C and Azure Sentinel
With Cloud4C and Azure Sentinel, the Government Network hub offers a secure and reliable connection with other agencies to exchange data and e-services.
Global Healthcare Leader Fortifies Round-the-clock Cybersecurity with Azure Sentinel and Intelligent Managed Services.
Azure Sentinel |
Proof of concept
We make an investment in your success by conducting the Azure Sentinel Workshop free of cost to you. Register your enterprise for a personalized one-one Workshop on Microsoft Azure Sentinel.
Experience Azure SentinelGet hands-on experience and learn how to discover and analyze threats using Azure Sentinel. Learn how to automate your Security Operations to make it more effective.
Understanding How to Mitigate threats
Help you understand how Microsoft 365 and Azure security products can help you mitigate and protect against the threats found during the period of this engagement.
Discovering and Analyzing ThreatsGain visibility into threats to your Microsoft 365 cloud and on-premises environments across email, identity and data to better understand, prioritize and mitigate potential cyber-attack vectors.
Planing the next stepsGet the information required for you to onboard your Azure Sentinel, including technology deployment roadmap. Plan and provide information to build a business case for a production deployment of Azure Sentinel, including a technical deployment roadmap.
Quick Benefit to you
Cloud4C Security Experience
Pre-met Global Compliance Needs
Our Latest Thinking
Azure Sentinel – FAQs
What Is Azure Sentinel?
Azure Sentinel is a Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) and Security Orchestration and Automated Response (SOAR) service by Microsoft, providing customers with intelligent security analytics across their enterprise.
Azure Sentinel analyses large volumes of data from users, applications, servers, and devices running on-premise or in the cloud.
Sentinel is integrated with Microsoft services like Azure Security Center, Azure Active Directory, and Microsoft 365 including other third party connectors.
What are the features of Azure Sentinel?
As a cloud-native SIEM, Azure Sentinel delivers a hawk-eye perspective on the entire security operations of your enterprise with AI-enabled threat detection and mitigation tools. The Key features of Azure Sentinel are provided below.
- Built-in alert rules and ability to customize rules as per your enterprise needs with custom alert wizard.
- Machine learning capabilities that identify suspicious logins across Microsoft identity services to discover malicious SSH accesses.
- Predictable and flexible billing models with options for pay-as-you-go pricing
- Graphical interfaces, that allow users to visualize and traverse the connections between entities like users, assets, applications, or URLs and swiftly understand the scope and impact of any security incident based on suspicious activities like logins, data transfers, or application usage etc.
- Incident automation and remediation is simplified due to the innovative actions, playbooks available in Azure Logic Apps.
What is the pricing of Azure Sentinel?
Azure Sentinel is available for enterprises at a flexible pricing model with an option for Capacity Reservations and Pay-As-You-Go model. The pricing is calculated as per the data (in GBs) ingested for analysis in Azure Sentinel and stored in the Azure Monitor Log Analytics workspace. The Capacity reservations model allows your enterprise to save up to 60% through opting for a tiered structure of pricing on every 100 GB capacity reserved for analysis. The Pay-as-you-go model provides the option of payment per GB ingested for analysis in Azure Sentinel. You can reach out to our Azure experts for more info on pricing as per your enterprise requirement.
We have an On-premise SIEM. Do we still need Azure Sentinel?
SIEM deployment and management can increase an organization’s efficiency and efficacy through meaningful data collection and security alerts that can be responded to while security efforts remain effective. Once a SIEM is deployed, further development of automated metrics and reporting of event analysis using decision-bot reasoning can follow. However to reduce alert fatigue and proactively respond to threats, Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) capabilities that are brought in by Azure Sentinel is necessary. Azure Sentinel can integrate with all the tools, systems and applications within an organization’s toolset and can facilitate automated incident response workflows. It allows analysts to research, assess and perform additional relevant investigations and accommodates incident response workflows to deliver fast results and facilitate adaptive defenses. Azure Sentinel includes multiple playbooks in response to specific threats to be fully or partially automated, depending on SecOps preferences.
Bolster Your Cloud Security With Our Expertise
You can reach out to our Security and Cloud experts for more info