By 2023, 30% of todays on-premise VDI users will access a workspace in the cloud using DaaS.
Fully hosted and managed in Azure, WVD carries with it all the benefts of a cloud solution, s infrastructure requirements and greatly reduced power/data usage. WVD is the only solution capab Windows 10 multi-session desktops and the only provider allowed to do this. Enhance your multi-session Windows 10 experience with Cloud4C’s Managed WVD on Azure cloud, today!
Embrace the Future of Work, Now
Cloud4C is helping customers transition to a virtual workspace experience with ease and zero disruption. With the right mix of infrastructure and quality services, our industry-leading, client virtualization solution offers best-in-class hardware and ability to simplify and automate desktop management. Cloud4C takes the lack of predictability and stress out of a departmental or organizational DaaS deployment. A truly efficient the DaaS deployment with end to end managed Services with a Single SLA throughout.
Benefits of Managed Windows Virtual Desktop with Cloud4C
- Managed desktop with comprehensive 24*7 support and Single point of accountability for all end-user performance issues.
- End-to-end implementation and integration with existing applications and peripherals.
- ‘Pay as you go’ model with NO long-term commitment requirement.
- CMS platforms like Wordpress, Joomla and Drupal (A Free CMS is highly vulnerable to such attacks)
- Built on highly scalable and robust platform on Azure.
- Dynamic ramp-up of desktops.
Managed Windows Virtual Desktop services from Cloud4C
With its Managed DaaS offering, Cloud4C has successfully on boarded thousands of users across industry verticals on virtual desktop environments such as VMware, Citrix, and Microsoft WVD. Cloud4C offers configuration, installation, integration, UAT services to ensure readiness of the back-end cloud infrastructure.
Cloud4C’s Phase Wise Approach and Faster Implementations
Introduction of Cloud4C Cloud Adoption Frameworks – DaaS Solutions
- Introduction to Cloud4C DaaS use case and scenarios
- Understand the landscape for building the DaaS -> AD / File servers/ Desktops / Laptops / DaaS (on premise if deployed)
- Understand the Organization Security / Compliance need
- Understand the IT standard operating procedure
Prepare DaaS Blueprint and Landing Zone Design
- DaaS user profiles
- User Category with Profile Mapping
- Process of accessing the DaaS (Technical)
- Azure landing zone
- Active directory integrations
- DaaS Security
- Data migration from on-premise to Cloud and Sync back solution (for migration case)
- Commercial Estimates
- Deployment Timelines
Deployment / Migration of DaaS Environment
- Azure subscription
- Create Landing Zone
- Create AD Users & Policy / Sync from On premise
- Configure MFA / PIM (if required)
- Build DaaS Profiles and Environment
- Test Profiles
- Migrate on-premise data
- Test and Commission
- Configure Backup of DaaS infrastructure
- Configure Sync with on-premise storage (optional)
Cloud4C Managed Services for Azure WVD powered by AIOps
Cloud4C managed services provides proactive monitoring, incident management, change and patch management, and service desk to ensure consistent delivery of superior end-user experience.
Scope of services include:
- Automated problem, change & incident management policies deployment
- Desktop management
- Patch Management
- Security tools / AV Management
- Data Protection
- Identity and Access Management
- Compliance Validation
- Resilience Design
- Infrastructure Security
- Update Management
- Monitoring and Fault detection
- User experience management
- Security & Compliance control monitoring and management
Azure WVD – The Cloud4C Advantage
- 600+ Azure certifed engineers
- In-house team of 2000+ certifed Cloud experts
- Proven migration and transformation frameworks specifc to each industry - Built in business continuity with backups & disaster recovery ensuring protection of user data and DaaS environment
- Tech agnostic DaaS offering – Azure & Citrix
- 21 Centers of Excellence (CoEs) and 24X7 Support with NOC & SOC
- Total Ownership with Single SLA up to managing the DaaS
- Quickest assessment, planning, design and implementation
- Successfully deployed and are managing 5000+ VDI instances.
- Uninterrupted, remote support availability even during testing times such as COVID-19
- Pay as you go model - No investment for hardware and software
- Automated Deployments and Management - saving time and cost
- Continues monitoring of Industry compliances and security control
- End to end managed services
- Easy scalability of infrastructure in minutes
- Better Total Cost of Ownership
Combating Security issues with Remote workforce using DaaS
While 86% of executives agree data breaches are more likely to occur with remote workers, only 35% of small business owners have a plan for keeping information secure off-site. -- Shredit, 2018
Remote workforce using DaaS solutions without proper governance in place can potentially lead to service delivery as well as security risks. With borderless teams transcending the boundaries of cities, states and often continents, you also have a ton of sensitive data moving outside the confines of the office and across a myriad of devices, often with questionable security arrangements. Even the largest of companies with multi-million dollar budgets face difficulties managing a remote workforce.
When employees work remotely, however, they often use personal devices and public Wi-Fi networks, which can expose their important data to several other vulnerabilities. This poses a major threat to data security.
Working with remote employees demands that businesses pay acute attention to the technology and security they use. Let’s take a look at the some of the data security challenges that enterprises need to be prepared for when working with borderless employees.
- Connectivity from Blacklisted IP addresses and that may spread malware
- VPN logins from non-business locations
- Users connecting and accessing data from untrusted devices
- Abuse of VPN accounts. Concurrent session of same user from different locations
- Reduced Security on BYOD and Mobile Devices
- Inadequate Backup and Recovery Systems
- GDPR Non-Compliance
- Remote Teams not following Data-Security Protocols
Cloud4C’s solution for securing Azure WVD
Cloud4C, a leading Managed Security Services provider, with more than 12 years of experience in securing mission –critical workloads of enterprises in BFSI, Retail, Manufacturing sectors, offers a hawk eye view on remote or work from home user access to corporate and critical systems. Below are the sample areas where Cloud4C provides insights on remote use/connectivity in a way that is convenient for IT Security Head/CISO to consume.
We monitor and record
- 1) Users SSL VPN Logins, both success and failed to understand anomalies
- 2) Reputation score of the user home network by checking IP Reputation with Threat intelligence feeds
- 3) Logins from Non-Business locations
- 4) Logins from Abnormal times and days
- 5) Logins from Blacklisted countries
- 6) Same user logging in from different locations
- 7) Users who are facing connectivity issues
To understand more, please check our Host data Loss Prevention Solutions page.
Engage with Cloud4C to discuss your requirement for Managed Windows Virtual Desktop on Azure