Establish Trust at Every Point of Access
Explore limitless capabilities of Cloud4C’s state-of-the-art Zero Trust platform and services to protect organizational data and remote workforce.
The business landscape is evolving at a rapid pace. The modern workforce has also witnessed rapid transformation as remote work became a reality. As a result, important corporate data and business applications are being accessed from private networks and devices outside the business perimeter. This results in an increased vulnerability of important company data, user credentials, and more leaving organizations defenseless against data breaches and advanced cyber attacks. Protection has become the need of the hour. Organizations are now looking to utilise the full potential of a zero trust access service to safeguard existing security infrastructure from any potential data breach or unprecedented cybersecurity-associated risks.
By 2022, more than 80% of new digital business applications will be accessed through zero trust network access.
By 2023, more than 40% of enterprises will replace remote access VPNs with zero trust network access.
In 2021, more than 35% of businesses are adopting zero trust security services for their remote workforce.
Zero trust treats the complete traffic with a proper identification powered by a set of attributes which includes different forms of identities. Identity-based policies assist in bolstering the security infrastructure and ensuring complete data protection across the different platforms - public cloud, hybrid environment, a container or any other on-premise network infrastructure. Applications and services are completely secured as environment-agnostic protection is achieved.
The key aspects of zero trust network have evolved over the years. Cloud4C’s next-gen zero trust security model is primarily based on a strict identity verification procedure. The stringent framework enables access to only authorized users, devices, and networks while protecting applications and data from advanced security threats.
Common Enterprise Challenges vs Benefits: Why Your Enterprise Needs Cloud4C’s comprehensive Zero Trust security Solution?
The zero trust model is specifically created to provide complete visibility across all users, devices, networks, endpoints, containers, and business applications. With a robust zero trust architecture, organizations can seamlessly verify and assess the security status of every asset with every access request. Organizations can be immune to data thefts and malware attacks by segmenting all the resources in the corporate network and granting only the minimum access when needed.
Cloud4C’s zero trust architecture facilitates the right balance between utility and security. Security teams can work on enhancing the existing security posture. Thus, making it difficult for cyber attackers to penetrate into a company's network security infrastructure to obtain credentials and sensitive data. On the other hand, users can enjoy a seamless and secured work experience even from remote locations.
Experience a Seamless Access Management and Secured Infrastructure with Advanced Zero Trust Model
The most effective zero trust architecture should facilitate frictionless integration with organizational infrastructure and business processes without completely replacing the existing investments and security procedures. Cloud4C’s all-inclusive zero trust security services is a step up from traditional network security. It helps to protect sensitive enterprise data by securing access across all organizational networks, endpoints, environments, devices, and more.
Secure, protect, and manage risks efficiently for all IT assets on the AWS cloud: datacenter assets, servers, networks, computing devices, cloud data flows, databases, middleware, OS, protocols, software architectures, applications. Extend cloud-native security to your IoT, Edge environments with ease and automate cloud security management with advanced AI solutions. Better still, integrate your divergent, multi-partner, and heterogeneous landscapes, other multi-cloud ecosystems, and IT resources on the AWS cloud to gain unified asset monitoring, asset health checks, threat alerting, incident reporting, threat containment, and risk eradication measures across all enterprise locations and environments 24/7.
Secure, protect, and manage risks efficiently for all IT assets on the Azure cloud: datacenter assets, servers, networks, computing devices, cloud data flows, databases, middleware, OS, protocols, software architectures, applications. Extend cloud-native security to your IoT, Edge environments with ease and automate cloud security management with advanced AI solutions. Better still, integrate your divergent, multi-partner, and heterogeneous landscapes, other multi-cloud ecosystems, and IT resources on the Azure cloud to gain unified asset monitoring, asset health checks, threat alerting, incident reporting, threat containment, and risk eradication measures across all enterprise locations and environments 24/7.
Secure, protect, and manage risks efficiently for all IT assets on the Google cloud: datacenter assets, servers, networks, computing devices, dataflows, databases, middleware, OS, protocols, software architectures, applications. Extend cloud-native security to your IoT, Edge environments with ease and automate cloud security management with advanced AI solutions. Better still, integrate your divergent, multi-partner, and heterogeneous landscapes, other multi-cloud ecosystems, and IT resources on the Google cloud to gain unified asset monitoring, asset health checks, threat alerting, incident reporting, threat containment, and risk eradication measures across all enterprise locations and environments 24/7.
Secure, protect, and manage risks efficiently for all IT assets on the Oracle cloud: datacenter assets, servers, networks, computing devices, dataflows, databases, middleware, OS, protocols, software architectures, applications. Extend cloud-native security to your IoT, Edge environments with ease and automate cloud security management with advanced AI solutions. Better still, integrate your divergent, multi-partner, and heterogeneous landscapes, other multi-cloud ecosystems, and IT resources on the Oracle cloud to gain unified asset monitoring, asset health checks, threat alerting, incident reporting, threat containment, and risk eradication measures across all enterprise locations and environments 24/7. Leverage advanced OCI native tools such as Oracle Advanced Security, Oracle Audit Vault and Database Firewall, Oracle Data Masking and Subsetting, Oracle Data Safe, Oracle Database Security Assessment Tool, Oracle Database Vault, Oracle Key Vault, Oracle Label Security
Gain universal security over all workloads, workflows, and task flows across multiple IT environments, service models, and heterogeneous landscapes running on the cloud. Integrate stringent cloud based security solutions, embed cloud-native security tools and applications, and preserve asset integrity with system integrity monitoring:
- PaaS and Serverless Workloads Protection: Runtime protection, Vulnerability Scanning, Automatic Configuration and systems hardening, Endpoint workloads security, network protection
- CaaS and Managed Kubernetes Workloads: CI/CD Scanning, Hardening and Compliance Checks, runtime protection, container to container micro-segmentation, incident response, and forensic analysis
- VMs, Hosted Assets, and IaaS Workloads: Automated auditing and monitoring of configurations, identity, and access management tools, data protection, automated vulnerability management, file integrity monitoring, automated compliance modeling
Gain complete visibility over your adopted public clouds: user actions and access controls, cloud data flows between adopted cloud environments, and user devices/infra. Achieve advanced information security, analytics, and threat intelligence capabilities to secure dataflows between enterprise core systems and end-users. Extend security and compliance policies running and protecting systems/VMs/applications on the cloud provider platform to divergent on-prem infrastructure, privately controlled facilities, and endpoint devices.
- Access control and user behavior analytics
- Security management between cloud and on-premise
- Complete visibility of dataflow between systems and processes
- Implementation of advanced threat management solutions
Assess organization security posture for multiple public clouds from a single, unified interface. Check for compliance adherence across all processes and solution implementations, assess resource/asset health metrics, integrate risk management tools, cloud data analytics, and enforce tailored policies to bolster universal security across the entire landscape.
- Multicloud security posture assessment and evaluation
- Asset Inventory Management
- Misconfiguration monitoring and remediation
- Compliance monitoring and reporting
Cloud4C’s advanced Managed Detection and Response solution and services deliver 360-degree protection of your organization, automating 24/7 real-time monitoring, threat hunting/risk prediction alerting, threat detection, and risk mediation. Gain deeper risk insights over your infra assets including data, networks, workloads, traffic, devices with ease and avail end-to-end response management: Threat and Mal Containment, Incident Analysis, Data Exploration, Response Orchestration. Secure your end-point connectivity with AI-powered End-Point Protection and Response Platform.
- End-to-end network security: Network Traffic Analysis and Protection
- Real-time Monitoring and Asset Protection: Hosts infra, web applications, apps, devices, servers, Virtual solutions, Databases, Storage infra, cloud platforms, integrated third-party systems
- Host-based Security Systems
- Endpoint Detection and Response
- Threat Hunting, Threat Investigation and Verification
- Threat Research and Intelligence
- AI/ML, Data-powered User Behaviour Analytics
- End-to-end Data Security: Data Protection and Forensics
- Database Activity Monitoring (DAM)
- MITRE ATT&CK Mapping
- Incident Containment, Analysis, Management
- Cloud-native Security with Multicloud Support
- Centralized Remote Response
Conventional End-Point Protection Solutions are preventive with stringent implementation approaches that are signature-based - identifying threats based on known file signatures for newly discovered threats. Cloud4C moves the level much higher with the advanced Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) platform. The solution combines next-gen antivirus capabilities with additional intelligent tools to deliver real-time anomaly detection and alerting, forensic analysis, and endpoint remediation capabilities. Record every file execution and modification, registry change, network connection, and binary execution across your endpoints.
- Last-mile protection
- Alert triage and remediation
- Contain Malicious Activity
- Threat Hunting and Data Exploration
Cloud4C provides comprehensive cloud computing security strategy, blueprinting, POC, and implementation services for any cloud, any platform. Avail end-to-end infra and assets security including data, applications, workloads, and backend assets for widely adopted public cloud platforms such as AWS (Amazon Web Services), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Oracle Cloud, etc. Integrate advanced AI-powered cloud-native security solutions such as Azure Sentinel, Amazon Cloudwatch, AWS Security Hub, CloudTrail, GCP Security, and more. Secure your IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, CaaS architectures with ease with end-to-end cloud cybersecurity management. Gain 24/7 cybersecurity consulting and support.
- Cloud Security Strategy and Blueprinting Services
- Compliant Cloud Security Offerings
- (Platform-as-a-Service) PaaS Security - Runtime protection, vulnerability management, Automatic configuration of security policies, network protection, secure endpoint
- (Infrastructure-as-a-Service) IaaS Security - Automated auditing and monitoring, Identity Access Management, Data and Infra protection, Vulnerability Management and File Integrity Monitoring, Micro-Segmentation, Automated Compliance Monitoring
- (Container-as-a-Service) CaaS Security - Managed Kubernetes security, container workload security management, CI/CD Scanning, Container-to-container micro-segmentation, Access Controls, incident response, forensic analysis
- (Software-as-a-Service) SaaS Security - Network, platforms, systems, monitoring, and protection including firewalls, servers, emails, web applications
- Cloud Workload Protection Platforms (CWPP) - VMs, Hosts, IaaS, PaaS, CaaS, SaaS, data
- Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) - Multi-cloud security posture, Asset Inventory Management, Misconfiguration Monitoring, and Remediation, Compliance Monitoring and Reporting
- Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) - Overall visibility, Threat Protection, Data Security, Access Control Management
- Hybrid/Multi-cloud managed security services
As a managed SOC (Security Operations Center) services provider, Cloud4C acts as an extended Cybersecurity Incident and Response Team (CSIRT) to your security management, delivers the entire monitoring and threat management work for the cloud computing platform with ease, and assists your organization in the adoption of breakthrough cybersecurity frameworks, methodologies, and intelligent solutions.
- Identity and Access Management
- Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
- Assets Security Management: Data, Host, Networks, Apps, Virtualization, Emails, Workloads, Workflows
- 24/7 Monitoring and Threat Response
- Centralized security management console
- Incident Recovery and Remediation
- Log Collection and Management
- Root Cause Analysis
- Vulnerability Management and Preventive Maintenance
- AI-powered Cybersecurity Solutions
- Alert Management
- Response Orchestration and Automation
- Compliance Audits
- Reporting and Dashboarding
- Advanced Penetration Testing
With the development processes now getting more complicated and cyberthreats exponentially rising, it’s wiser to integrate continual security policies, processes, and technologies into the DevOps culture and workflows. Following ‘Security by Design’, Cloud4C helps embed security as a core discipline in the development of IT systems, tools, microservices, containers, automation, APIs, testing tools. Integrate AWS, GCP, OCI, and Azure native DevSecOps tools to further shield development workflows inside the multi-cloud environments. Below is the Cloud4C DevSecOps overview:
- Address Security Objectives and Threat Modelling
- IDE Security Plug-ins
- SAST/DAST/IAST SCA
- Integration Testing
- Software Signing
- Signature Verification and Defense Depth Measurement
- RASP UEBA/Network Monitoring Pen Test
- Security Orchestration, RASP/WAF Shielding Obfuscation
- Dev Consumable Correlated Vulnerability Analysis: IoC/TI STIX TAXI
- Modified Incident Response Management
Avail strategic recommendations from Cloud4C to better monitor and manage your organizational security on-premise or on the cloud. Gain detailed assessments on the overall organizational security postures, access control reviews, incident response management, compliance audits, and technical implementation suggestions for greater data, network, servers, apps protection. Cloud4C’s extensive cybersecurity assessment and consulting services are as follows:
- Public Discovery Scanning Services
- Vulnerability Assessment Services
- Compliance audits and reporting
- Data classification and segmentation
- Assets (Databases, Networks, Host-based Security Systems, Virtualization) security review, monitoring, and misconfiguration management
- Web application security testing services
- PCI-DSS ASV Scanning
- Advanced Black Box Penetration Testing Services
- Malware-Ransomware Detection and Scanning
Cloud4C’s compliant-ready offerings along with dedicated Quality Management and Security teams ensure client facilities are duly compliant with data localization-residency laws, national regulations, local compliances, and international certifications. Cloud4C augments your IT security to truly world-class standards. Compliance adherences, not limited to are:
- Bank Negara
- Central Bank of Oman
- UAE Compliances
- International Standards: ISO-27001, ISO-27017, ISO-27018, ISO-22301, ISO-20000, AICPA SOC, AICPA SOC2
Cloud4C advanced security intelligence solutions offer deep threat hunting, advanced data forensics, anomaly detection, and automated response management with ease. Consolidate cybersecurity management for IP/Domain Reputation, File Reputation, CWPP, CSPM, CASB, Phishing-malware-ransomware feeds, IT assets. Avail the proprietary Self Healing or Preventive Maintenance Platform (SHOP) to not only reduce Meantime to Detect and Meantime to Repair but do away with threats via advanced risk prediction and automated risk healing processes.
- Powered by Industry-leading platforms such as Microsoft, OSINT, STIX&TAXI, MIS
- Up-to-date threat intelligence consolidated from multiple sources
- Segregation based on customer industry and vertical for focused analysis
- Improves threat-hunting and forensic capabilities with contextual, actionable threat indicators
- Augment your security capability with our rigorous analysis by Cloud4C security Experts.
- Seamless integration with major TIP, SIEM, and SOAR
- Automated Threat Research and Analysis
- Last-mile data extraction and protection
- Automated Threat Prediction, Detection, Mitigation, and Preventive Maintenance (Self-Healing Operations)
Zero Trust Architecture for Workforce
Helps in implementing zero trust access to users and devices through multi-factor authentication and real-time monitoring of every access attempt.
- Gain complete visibility and control over all access activity across all networks, devices, locations, and users.
- Complete control of cloud application access to prevent malicious attempts.
- Completely control access activities by verifying user identity with multi-level authentication.
- Complete protection against credential loss.
- Complete protection against email threats.
- Thorough analysis of network security through real-time identification of risky devices and fraudulent activities.
- Instantly block access from any compromised device or network.
Zero Trust Networks for Workloads
It completely secures connections for all containers, APIs, and microservices that are associated with business applications in cloud environments or other data centers.
- Control over connections from devices in different locations across different multi-cloud environments.
- Minimize lateral movement for all multi-cloud environments and premises.
- Leverage threat intelligence to identify root causes of external threats.
- Flag vulnerabilities with intelligent behavioral analysis.
- Flow maps to contain threats across any cloud environment.
Zero Trust Architecture for Workplace
It enables users to establish secure connections to networks from different devices with automated network capabilities without any network redesign.
- IoT network segmentation for a comprehensive classification and identification of all contexts across numerous endpoints.
- Proper analysis and identification of malware using network analytics.
- Development of visibility-based network and policy control to enhance security architecture.
- Automated threat containment to evolve the organization’s security infrastructure.
- A robust zero trust strategy abiding by industry-recognized zero trust principles to identify sensitive data.
Cloud4C Self Healing Operations Platform (SHOP): Advanced Threat Management with Predictive and Preventive Healing
Cloud4C SHOP is a low code AI-powered platform that seamlessly integrates different tools and solutions necessary to deliver managed cloud services to enterprises. The intelligent platform brings dozens of diverse operational platforms, applications together including auto-remediation and self-healing onto a single system. This enables the entire infrastructure and applications landscape to be auto-managed through a single pane of glass while providing customers with a holistic view of their IT environments.
SHOP by Cloud4C prevents outages, predicts risks and avoids threats before they occur, automates risk responses (Self Healing), optimizes services, modernizes cloud operations and asset administration, and improves overall engineering efficiency up to 50%. Boost enterprise security with the help of advanced cybersecurity tools.
Remedial & Autonomous
Our home-grown ML engine ensures the best possible remedial action suitable to the problem and the system.
Predictive & Preventive
By using clustering and regression models, SHOP can predict any anomalies that might lead to outages in a system, making sure they are quickly dealt with even before they occur (Self Healing).
SHOP is also a full-stack infrastructure and Business Activity Monitoring solution that enables a 360-degree view of all the data relevant to flagging early warnings and issues that might occur.
SHOP collects all contextual data at the time of the anomaly to present relevant root cause scenarios enabling coherent and complete responses. Avail critical service disruption report analysis and elimination of recurring issues across OS, database, applications, platforms, etc. Proactive monitoring and preventive maintenance, service improvement across all areas from Infra to the Application layer.
Intelligent, Automated Operations Management
Integrate your cloud architecture with all your existing applications, tools, systems including third-party systems under one intelligent platform. Gain unparalleled control and security over your workflows, automate IT operations to optimize infra costs, and boost organizational productivity.
The Difference Maker - Why Rely on Cloud4C’s Zero Trust Security?
Control Entire Environment
Gain a holistic view of different components across the entire IT environment spread across different locations.
Get real-time alerts and insight-driven reports to facilitate better threat response.
Automated Threat Containment
Real-time response to threats and advanced threat containment based on changes in trust levels.
Complete secure access with an end-to-end zero trust strategy to analyze vulnerabilities.
Holistic View of Security Infrastructure
Even when networks, devices, environments constantly shift, zero trust security architecture offers a comprehensive view of all the risks in an entire network.
The Cloud4C Advantage
Trusted, the world’s largest application-focused managed cloud service providers and one of the leading managed cybersecurity companies.
Serving 4000+ enterprises including 60+ Fortune 500 organizations in 26 countries across Americas, Europe, Middle East, and APAC for 12+ years
40+ Security Controls, 25+ Centres of Excellence, 2000+ Global Cloud Experts
7 Security frameworks utilizing the MITRE ATT & CK, CIS Critical Security Controls, and more.
Comprehensive 24x7 cybersecurity monitoring programs
Automated solutions for security threats prediction, detection, and response: Advanced Managed Detection and Response Solutions.
Global expertise in managed SOC (Security Operations Center) services and solutions.
Dedicated cybersecurity consulting, cybersecurity assessment, and audit report offerings.
Advanced Cloud4C Cybersecurity Incident and Response (CSIRT) team.
Threat intelligence powered by industry-leading platforms such as Microsoft, OSINT, STIX&TAXI, MISP, and more.
Considerable threat management expertise in securing large and complex environments, using advanced functionalities of top-notch and leading industry tools as well as Cloud-Native Security tools.
Experience in deploying and managing robust SIEM - helping enterprises proactively assess vulnerabilities and automate incident response.
Dedicated alert identity and access management operations with 24/7 monitoring and response.
Real-time security reports and strategies
Zero Trust Security - FAQs
What is Zero Trust?
Security zero trust model is based on a comprehensive access verification process. John Kindervag, an analyst first introduced this model at Forrester Research.
What is a Zero Trust Approach?
Security zero trust approach accounts for a fully secured network where granting access requires verification is required back and forth at every stage for every devices, resources, and networks.
What are the Zero Trust Pillars?
Zero trust model recognizes access as one of the most common vulnerabilities across any enterprise security layer. The zero trust pillars is an essential aspect of zero trust network architecture. It is primarily based on enhancing access management with multi-level authentication.
The three main pillars of zero trust architecture are:
- Zero trust workload
- Zero trust workforce
- Zero Trust workspace
Why do you need Zero Trust Solutions?
As employees are operating from their private network, it is very important for organizations to ensure a secured experience and at the same time protect confidential company data. Zero trust model helps organizations to control security across every access point.
Solidify your Enterprise Cybersecurity with Cloud4C
Talk to our experts