In 2018, the global Application Modernization Services market size was 10400 million US$ and it is expected to reach 32000 million US$ by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of 15.1% during 2019-2025.
Businesses today face unprecedented disruption and are embracing digital transformation as a way of life. Infrastructure modernization is a good start. But, to unlock the complete potential of the cloud, businesses need to rethink how they manage their application portfolio.
Application modernization is a broad term covering many different interpretations, methodologies and implementations. We at Cloud4C, help you with the perfect modernization approach
Cloud4C: Your Trusted Partner In Your Application Transformation And Migration Journey
Cloud4C Application Modernization helps enterprises in maintaining, extending, deploying and managing their applications so that they meet the current and future business needs. This depends on your situation which will be driven by factors such as strategic business initiatives, application architecture, time, cost and available skills
Various approaches and techniques for Application Modernization
Here we move the application to another physical, virtual or cloud infrastructure without any alteration, all while keeping the business logic intact, and ensuring there is no change in the system.
A legacy app that has some functionality which is still useful can sometimes be replaced with a more fiexible cloud-based solution. The consumption of these services changes from a purchased license to a pay-as-you-go subscription.
We move the legacy applications to the cloud with minute changes, ensuring code structure, features, and functions are unaltered. For Software-as-a-Service apps, it is based on a twelve-factor framework, a defined methodology for developing and deploying web applications.
It’s about moving to new application architecture where you can utilize all the modern programming as well as microservices, a win-win situation. In this legacy modernization technique, the overall code is changed, allowing you to move to a new architecture where you enable the infinite features of the application platform.
In encapsulation, the monolithic application is broken, encapsulate data and functions in the application and rebuild those individual components into micro services application through a new application programming interface. This will help your enterprise to leverage and extend the application’s features and value to change with the changing needs of the business.
Cloud4C Migration Factory
What makes Cloud4C Migration factory approach and frameworks ready to use?
- Thorough discovery workshops with consultative the approach across the migration project lifecycle
- Fail proof, secure and Risk averse migration framework suited just for the organization’s needs
- Robust industry, geography and compliance specific Cloud4C Migration factory approach for quicker migration
- Comprehensive Migration strategy involving the entire partner eco-system to achieve organization’s transformation objectives
- Leveraging cloud native & underlying technology certified migration tools with automation for a quicker Go-to-Market (GTM)
Why Cloud4C is your trusted partner?
- Due to high expertise and experience on public cloud platforms like Azure, AWS, SAP, GCP, OCI etc., Cloud4C has perfected a highly secure, automated and cost-effective migration approach and framework(s)
- Dedicated approach to every step of data migration- from initial assessment and planning to ensuring data security and backup and nally risk mitigation and disaster recovery.
- Complex migrations, conversions, homogeneous and heterogeneous migrations are handled skilfully
- Assured data sovereignty (using AI) and data integrity by using performing validations at three stages of cloud migration- Test phase, Pre-production and Post-production using applications and Infra team.
- High speed data migration with zero downtime to the tune of no-failure 50,000 transactions/hour and provides complete support in the form of backup with 24/7 support infrastructure availability.
- Ensures high-availability (99.9%) infrastructure
How Cloud4C Can Help You?
- Our infrastructure is setup for complex environments such as HANA Clusters. We have experience handling these applications with any custom requirements.
- Handle application deployment in the environment of your choice
- Backup and restore services for all your enterprise data
- Leverage on our high-availability (99.9%) infrastructure
- Disaster recovery of your applications within minutes of incident discovery
- Scheduled patching and updating of your enterprise system with minimum disruptions
- We help with your business continuity planning for your application in case of an incident
- Support you can rely on - 24 X 7
Key Business Benefits
Working with a partner that you can trust takes the stress out of any transformation. Cloud4C continuously supports organizations in their transformation journey, providing not only the infrastructure, toolsets and technology but also the vast experience that they have garnered over thousands of migrations and transformations that they were part of.
Performance improvements ~ 60% Support costs cut by up to 90%.
Through Cloud4C Migration factory, we assess the current situation and identify the approach for each application – Retire, Retain, Re-fabricate or Replace
Application management powered by AIOps and injected with Design thinking, Agile and DevOps, Automated patching and more
Quicker modernization and over 100% improvement in utilization of underlying infra