Keep your mission-critical applications running even during a disaster with Azure Site Recovery.
Any downtime or loss of data can result in lost revenue, lost customers, poor productivity, penalties or litigation, and damage to your brand reputation. Cloud4C’s Disaster Recovery as a Service framework is designed to meet the demands of enterprises to bring resiliency to business models delivering uninterrupted services.
Cloud4C offers compliance ready, SLA based RPO/RTO DR services for mission-critical workloads leveraging the multi-region and On-Demand infrastructure availability on Azure Platform. It is a comprehensive offering, which can handle the most diversified set of applications, platforms and database with end-to-end ownership during a disaster until the primary site restoration with pay-as-you-go model.
Cloud4C Key Differentiators
- Comprehensive & ISO 22301 compliance based DR as a service framework, not just for the sake of compliance, but an assurance for business reliability & availability
- End to end ownership and SLA based services including Recovery during DR times & Resumption after DC stabilisation
- Customised & tailor made DR capacity based on the criticality & impact on business of each workload
Design DR Site and Strategy
- Design most efficient and optimum DR site infrastructure
- Application driven RPO/RTO
- Technology consultants work with business owners to define the IT DR strategy for various applications
- Robust change and learning management process
- 2 DR drills per annum with simulation of DR events
Efficient Protection at Lower Cost
- DR on demand model
- ASR, Native and 3rd party tools
- Non-Intel platform through hybrid Cloud
- Implementing, configuring, maintaining, and testing
- Restoration up till the primary site, post DR
End-to-End Managed Services
- 24x7 monitoring of DR setup with ownership of DR SLA
- Focused and efficient delivery from technologies / services based CoE
How does it work? RESILIENCY. RECOVERY. CONTINUITY. REPEAT
Cloud4C’s ISO22301 based framework ensures digital resiliency for clients. We even cover natural disaster situations, technology failures, and counter cyber-attacks. Cloud4C’s integrated capabilities ensure higher agility and scalability
Define the DR Strategy
We put a digital strategy in place by codifying the steps that enable enterprises to withstand unexpected outages as Cloud4c strategy.
Design the DR Site
Cloud4Cs highly specialized team would plan the Recovery Time Objective (RTO) and Recovery Point Objective (RPO), for greater agility.
Cloud4C’s Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) ensures true ownership to enterprises in terms of implementation, maintenance and configuration. We offer a single SLA upto the application login layer so that enterprises can let go of complexities or formalities.
Helping enterprises in PaaS migrations, building container services, and conversion of workloads to micro-service architecture
Experience a customized disaster recovery design plan. Choose the service as per the needs and budgets of your enterprise. DRaaS is undoubtedly cost-effective as it eliminates the need to host servers on premise and deploy the in-house workforce.
Cloud4C’s infrastructure is compliant with multiple regions. We maintain foolproof security to ensure that there’s no data breach. This offers superior agility, scalability, and enables enterprises to take giant leaps without the need to invest time in maintaining the on premise hardware.
Why customers use Cloud4C DRaaS on Azure
- Scalable on Demand Azure Infrastructure
- SLA Based RPO/RTO
- Zero Downtime and Zero Data Loss
- Deliver DR on all Platforms & Applications
- Total Ownership until RPTO
- Hybrid DR Platform on Azure
- Native & 3rd Party Replication Tools
- IT BCP Compliance ISO 22301
- 2 DR Drills Annually
- 500+ DR Customers Across Various Platforms and Applications