- Cookies are pieces of code that allow for personalisation of our Website experience by saving your information such as user ID and other preferences. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes.
- Do Not Track. Some web browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that users visit. There is no consensus among industry participants as to what “Do Not Track” means in this context. Although Cloud4C will best to honor the privacy preferences of our visitors, like many websites and online services our website does not alter its practices when a “Do Not Track” signal is received from a visitor’s browser.
- We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management and accessibility. Users may disable these by changing the browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions. The legal basis for the use of functionality cookies are our legitimate interests, namely being able to provide and maintain the website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. This allow to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around Website. This helps to improve the way Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. The legal basis for the use of analytical/performance cookies is user consent.
- Functionality cookies. These enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like preferred language or the region that users are in. The legal basis for our use of functionality cookies is user consent.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record visit to the Website, the pages users have visited and the links users have followed. They are used to track visitors across website. Cloud4C uses this information to make the Website and the advertising displayed on it, and the marketing messages. Cloud4C may share this information with third parties who provide a service to us for this purpose. The legal basis for our use of targeting cookies is users consent. Please see the section ‘Interest Based Advertising‘ below for more information.
- Third-party cookies. Please be aware that advertisers and other third parties may use their own cookies tags when you click on an advertisement or link on our Website. These third parties are responsible for setting out their own cookie and privacy policies.
- Please see Annex 1 for more information about the cookies Cloud4C use on the Website.
- The cookies Cloud4C uses are designed to help users get the most from the Website but if users do not wish to receive cookies, most browsers allow users to change your cookie settings. Depending on the operating system, users may not be able to delete or block all cookies. Please note that if users choose to refuse all cookies may not be able to use the full functionality of the Website. These settings will typically be found in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
User can at any time change or withdraw the consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
- Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Name Provider Purpose Expiry Type ASPSESSIONID# www.Cloud4C.com Preserves users states across page requests. Session HTTP CookieConsent Cookiebot Stores the user's cookie consent state for the current domain 1 year HTTP CONSENT [x2]
Used to detect if the visitor has accepted the marketing category in the cookie banner. This cookie is necessary for GDPR-compliance of the website.
- Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
- Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
Name Provider Purpose Expiry Type _ga Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. 2 years HTTP _ga_# Used by Google Analytics to collect data on the number of times a user has visited the website as well as dates for the first and most recent visit. 2 years HTTP _gat Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate 1 day HTTP _gid Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. 1 day HTTP yt-player-headers-readable YouTube Used to determine the optimal video quality based on the visitor's device and network settings. Persistent HTML
- Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across website.
Name Provider Purpose Expiry Type ads/ga-audiences Used by Google AdWords to re-engage visitors that are likely to convert to customers based on the visitor's online behaviour across websites. Session Pixel NID Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user's device. The ID is used for targeted ads. 6 months HTTP VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE YouTube Tries to estimate the users' bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos. 179 days HTTP YSC YouTube Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen. Session HTTP ytidb::LAST_RESULT_ENTRY_KEY YouTube Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video Persistent HTML yt-remote-cast-available YouTube Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video Session HTML yt-remote-cast-installed YouTube Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video Session HTML yt-remote-connected-devices YouTube Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video Persistent HTML yt-remote-device-id YouTube Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video Persistent HTML yt-remote-fast-check-period YouTube Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video Session HTML yt-remote-session-app YouTube Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video Session HTML yt-remote-session-name YouTube Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video Session HTML
- Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
frmIntl www.cloud4c.com Pending Session HTTP frmLocation www.cloud4c.com Pending Session HTTP Frmpincode www.cloud4c.com Pending Session HTTP Pophide www.cloud4c.com Pending 1 year HTTP